Simultaneous optical and 4 channels of electrical recording
· Software control of a shutter and a stimulator
· 3 available modes of acquisition - live (for alignment etc.), record
- for time dependent experiment and single frame acquisition.
user interface controls our new CCD and CMOS systems. In
converter is built into the camera controller to improve
parameters, mode of acquisition, trigger, file names and histogram range are controlled from the
The display of the image(s), and traces is controlled from the
tool box and sliders in the main part of the screen.
configurations are camera dependent. The spatial resolution and area
dimensions determine the maximal time resolution of the recording.
The number of frames determines the length of a recording. Different camera
gains are available for different levels of available light.
under user's control :
2. Pre-trigger period (ms) recording.
3. File name and overwriting.
4. Histogram range.
5. 3 types of of ROIs for time
6. Low/high pass filters for time-dependent